Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 7, 2012

Last Show Until Fall

One more show until November.

I have one more show I am doing this weekend.  It's a new show for me, but I had to get juried in, and I prefer those kind, it keeps the art at a higher level. The name is Madori Kai,  it's actually a smaller show but has a good reputation for being a fine art event.  It's also indoors, which I love.  That way I can set up myself and not have to drag my tired husband along to help set-up.  I am looking forward to getting some time this fall season to paint different subjects. I am also going to be attending some life drawing/painting classes in Santa Cruz.   I use to take life drawing classes many years ago, I think it's time to get back to it, to see what it can bring to my art now.  I never want to stop learning my craft.

No comments: