Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!

"Braden's Race Car #16"

This painting was my last commission of 2012.  I finished it at about 4pm Christmas eve day.
I have been thinking about all the good that has happened this past year for my art biz, I have been really blessed.  I painted two city traffic box murals, I painted all the gift paintings for the Gilroy Garlic Festival Cook-Off, I painted as close to daily as I could get. I sold my work on-line, in shops and did many art shows. The best part though, is I have met and got to know lots of great people along the way.  I feel very fortunate to be able to do what I am most passionate about, paint and create art.
I have the best ever family/friend support, life is so good.
I hope this year will be a peaceful year for everyone.
Happy 2013!

No comments: