Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tools of the Trade

"Tools of the Trade"

I have posted this before but I am working on two large paintings, large for me, that have been promised for almost a year and I  haven't been able to squeeze in my daily painting.  I am jazzed that I am into the first one and having fun with it.  It is a painting of the first graduation ceremony at our newly built high school here in Gilroy, Christopher High.  I am trying to capture the joy, good feeling and excitement of that day. I will post it when I am done.  I usually paint small so it's good to stretch and challenge myself.  It does take way longer than my mini paintings, so I may have to post some re-run paintings on Dailypaintworks for a little while.  I don't mind posting this again, it's a favorite of mine.  I like painting my stuff ; D

No comments: