Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 31, 2012

Drama Queens and Morning Glories

"Drama Queens and Morning Glories"

A very nice lady phoned me other day she was interested in some of my paintings.  She wanted some of my sunflower paintings on my website that had not been marked sold, but were.  That's not good, I am trying to set aside a day soon so I can re-vamp my website.  She did inspire me to paint some more sunflowers and also to paint larger.  This still isn't a large painting,  it's 12" x 4", but it's large compared to my mini paintings.  I do have some blank, larger canvas that I had made by Pacific Coast Canvas, in my studio.  I decided to split my painting day so that I can paint my mini's to keep up with my daily painting and the other half I will be working on some larger pieces.  I like being inspired : D

No comments: