Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2012

"In Between Tween"

Busy, busy busy.  Having just finished up several weeks of painting on the traffic box murals,  I have loads of housework washing over me, and I have to hit the road painting as I have 13 paintings I am doing for the Gilroy Garlic Festival.  The fest is giving them as gifts to the Garlic Cook-off contestants and judges. On top of that, it is also my biggest show of the year and I want to have lots of new paintings for my booth.   I have to say I won't have anything current to post on my daily paint works site, for a little bit of time. So, this is a painting I did a few years ago.  I love it because it's my daughter Kyle, when she was just about to go into 6th grade.  She was still a little girl, but eager to be a teen.  She is almost 16 now and she is amazing, I have to say.

No comments: