Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, Monday, Can't Trust This Day...


                                                  A little disorganized and tired after my first shows of the season.  Hoping this Monday will not be mean.  My last show was in December and I kinda forgot how exhausting outdoor shows can be, especially when they are a week apart. They are worth the effort though, as they are also very rewarding.  It's really great to meet new people and see past collectors. Thanks to everyone who visited my booth and to those who  purchased a painting, thank you, so very appreciated ; )

 This painting is the start of a series, "The Best of the Farmer's Market".  I happen to live where there are some really amazing ones close by.  I love the energy, the music, the people, and most of all the colors and the shapes and the compositions begging to be painted.

Soon I will be starting the first of two traffic box murals I will be painting.  The first one is very close to my house so that's kinda cool.  I will share photos of my progress.

 Happy Monday!

No comments: