Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Breaking the Fall..




The colors of this season are my favorite, rich deep yellows, burnt oranges, golden browns, apple reds, cool purples and splashes of brilliant blues and vibrant greens. There is a lot of paint being splashed around my studio : ) If you happen to be in the area, I will be at the newly renovated Gilroy Center for the Arts, 7341 Monterey street, Gilroy, CA, this weekend Oct 15th, 16th 10am to 4pm. If you aren't close to Gilroy, check out wwwdailypaintworks.com/ I joined this daily paint site in late summer and I have been posting a painting a day. I thought I was plenty ahead, but 7 days a week catches up fast, so I am off to my studio to paint some more, poor me : ),




Happy Autumn!

1 comment:

Azra said...

Looking at your paintings makes me think of pure sunshine!