Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my venture outside my artroom...
















The past two weekends have been really good for my art spirit. I was at Leedo Gallery in Gilroy on Sunday Nov. 9th and that was lots of fun! I had my very first outdoor booth at the Clo La Chance winery art and wine festival in Gilroy. WOW, that was way fun!!! I met lots of people and got only postive comments on my work, as well as sales! I am so happy that even in this scary economy people are still wanting to enjoy and own art. I sold a lot of my little mini paintings which I love to paint. I really enjoy going back and forth between painting really small and then big. I like painting with different mediums, watercolor and water-soluble oils and acrylics. It's like being able to play two instruments. Thanks to all of the people who bought paintings I hope you enjoy owning them. I have posted pictures of both events and pictures of my booth and some of my mini paintings.

No comments: